During the workshop you will have the opportunity to participate in the dome construction process, which includes foaming, hanging rebar and spraying concrete. Gary Clark is the Monolithic Representative responsible for this portion of your training. If you plan on participating in these hands-on classes, we require you to bring some safety equipment.
Items marked with (*) are available for purchase at our office for your convenience.
- Overalls, or clothes you don’t mind throwing away
- Organic vapor filter respirator
- A throw away hat, (Gary uses a large straw hat)
- Safety glasses
- Pliers (optional, but useful)
- Work clothes
- Rubber boots or over-boots
NOTE: As a safety precaution, we do not allow shorts to be worn during the workshops. Nor do we allow pets to be kept on the Monolithic property.