Vice President / Director of Operations
- Webmaster – 2006 to present - Manages the website www.monolithic.com and supervises the crew responsible for its content. Continually updates and adds to the site, improving the amount of traffic it receives. Also built websites for Domes For The World (www.dftw.org), Monolithic Dome Living(www.domeliving.com) and a personal blog (mike.texasdomes.com).
- Director of IT – 2006 to present - Manages Monolithic’s computer systems, including updating all company servers, managing client machines and integrating new technologies. Proficient in Linux, Apple and Windows operating systems, as well as installation/management of Internet infrastructure, remote management and homogeneous networks management.
- Construction Management – 2006 to present - Writes contracts; proofreads plans; and coordinates materials, equipment and crews scheduled for the construction of a Monolithic project.
- Crew Chief – 1998 to 2006 - Supervised various Monolithic Dome projects, including homes, churches, schools, cement storages and factories.
- Laborer – 1994 to 1998 - Worked on Monolithic Dome projects while in school.