President of Monolithic – Italy, Texas
- Co-invented the Monolithic Dome construction system.
- Conceived and developed the Crenosphere, the Monolithic Dome Airplane Hangar with rotating door, and Domes For The World (DFTW), a nonprofit organization providing shelters for the world’s most needy.
- On a daily basis, directs and oversees all corporate activities.
- Chairman (9 years ending 2006) – American Concrete Institute joint ACI/ASCE Committee 334 on Thin Shell Design and Construction
- Member – American Concrete Institute Committee on Thin Shell Design and Construction
- Member – International Conference of Building Officials (tests materials, specifies and administers codes)
- Indiana Concrete Council (ICC) Award, 1985, for Outstanding Concrete Construction: Lesea Ministries Christian Center in South Bend, Indiana
- CALAMCO (California Ammonia Company) – Award for Controlled Atmosphere Storage Facility in Stockton, California, 1989
- Top 100 Products Award for 2002 by Construction Equipment Magazine for the Monolithic Integrator Concrete Mixer
- U.S. Patent for Monolithic Domes
- U.S. Patent for Crenospheres
- Canadian Patent for Monolithic Domes
- Patent Pending for Monolithic Hangar Door