Airforms are ordered by the square footage of the gross surface area, the number of augmentations, and patterning charges.
The augmentations are the “blisters” or additions we add for doors and windows, if desired. In most cases, it may be more beneficial to call for a firm quote. (Doors and windows can be installed by framing the openings and adding them later. Augmentations are not a necessity on all domes.)
The price scale slides for several reasons. Included in the square-foot price is the airlock tube. Smaller Airforms have a larger percentage of waste. They also have a higher percentage cost for patterning and layout.
Calculate the surface area of the Monolithic Dome to be constructed. Look up the square-foot cost in the appropriate table. Multiply the surface area times the cost per square foot.
Airform Price List as of April 15, 2014
|Airform Material*||Type I 22oz||Type II 28oz||Type III 31oz||Type IV 36+oz|
|400 – 2,000||$3.64||$4.55||$5.25||$6.03|
|2,001 – 3,000||$3.47||$4.26||$4.93||$5.28|
|3,001 – 5,000||$3.14||$3.88||$4.50||$5.12|
|5,001 – 10,000||$2.85||$3.71||$4.27||$4.91|
|10,001 – 20,000||$3.31||$3.83||$4.71|
|* Square feet|
- Window and door augmentations – Add $250 for patterning for each size change or building size change.
- Add $295 for each augmentation for fabrication 3’ to 9’ in width.
- Add $550 for each augmentation for fabrication 10’ or more in width.
- For large sizes or large numbers of augmentations, please call for a quotation.
- All square footages are computed as the gross surface area.
We would appreciate six to eight weeks lead time on the Airforms. But it is possible, on certain colors and situations, for us to have a completed Airform in three to five days.
- Standard colors: White, and Sandstone. Add 10% for non-stock color as a minimum. Call for quote.
- All prices are FOB our plant in Italy, Texas. We ship freight collect by your designated carrier. If you do not have a carrier preference, we will ship it the best way we can find. We wrap the Airform and place it on a pallet for shipping. If crating is needed, or requested, it is extra.
- Airform construction is still an art. Augmentations are still new. We do not claim perfection for either. We do our very best to make the Airforms wrinkle free— knowing we cannot do so at present. We pledge to do the best we can; however, some field fitting may be necessary.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- EcoShell Airforms are constructed of Medium weight material or equal — least stretch.
- Tarps start at $1.98 per sq. ft. and $.15 per grommet. Call for quantities over 1000 sq. ft.
More Cost Quotes
|Material cut to length||Call for pricing|
|Material cut to specification||Call for pricing|
|HH-66 Vinyl Cement|
|Rebar Hangers (barbed)|
Reach Monolithic’s Customer Service Department
Call 972/483-7423 extension 615